3850 sq ft
The current St. Paul’s Episcopal Church was constructed in 1899 and opened on Easter Sunday 1890. The 1913 Parrish Hall was used during the war as a gathering place for service members (Believed to have been built as a USO hall). One primary mission of St. Paul’s Church is homeless outreach. They daily feed and provide daytime shelter for the homeless. The new left side addition provides a safe refuge during the day and a second floor group of apartments for battered women. The large glazed window separating the Parrish Hall and the proposed gathering space was to provide a cheerful environment to honor the homeless.